2012年10月12日 星期五

★DIY ‧ Collar T-shirt★

              Hi guys! Sorry for updating my blog so late. I had made a new DIY recently, and I love it a lot. I am really excited to share this guide with you guys! Usually there are some simple t-shirts in our closet that we don't wear often, but we don't want to throw they away as well, what can we do with it? Easy! Restyle it! I chose to add a collar to it to make it look more interesting. First, prepare the materials you need:
- Scissor
- Needle, thread
- a piece of fabric(as the collar)
- T-shirt
- Paper

1. First, draw the shape of collar after measuring on the t-shirt
2. Pin the paper on the piece of fabric.
3. Cut 2 collars out
4. Start sewing the collar onto the t-shirt
5. After you are done with both 2 collar, then cut the sleeve out. Here is the trick: cut the sleeves along the seam, so the shape won't change after washing. 
6. Dada! You are done! How cute the t-shirt turned into! :)



Thanks for reading my blog! Hope you guys enjoy this DIY guide! See you later :)
-

沒有留言:

張貼留言